Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Love...

... Of old movies, always helps me to lift a bad mood.

Whether they are from the 1940s, 1960s, 1980s...

And for some odd reason, I love to buy VHS movies.

I have no clue why.

Lately the movie that has been on constant repeat in my home is,
{ I was only 6 when this movie was released }

I love this movie so much!

The way they first meet...

The way they fall in love...

Their chemistry!

Yes, their chemistry... It's perfect...

This movie ALWAYS makes me smile and helps me to forget that I'm lonely at times.

I wonder where my prince charming is...

~N~

2 comments:

Melissah from Scrapbook said...

My husband watch High Society for the first time on the WE - it's fun watching something nostalgic every once in a while!

Melissah

Melissah from Scrapbook said...

popping into say hi again & see if you had any new posts!

Melissah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...