Wednesday, June 16, 2010

REST IN PEACE SIMS 3!

Sims 3
So it's been a little over 2 or 3 months since I last had the chance to play my Sims 3 pc game, and they have been the saddest months of 2010 so far. See, I rely heavily on sims to keep myself occupied especially since I live in a household that I no longer wish to be apart of. Don't get me wrong I love my mother and my little brothers but I need more space and more quiet and most definitely more PRIVACY!!!! So until it's my time to move out, I play any and all Sims (via my personal comp), because first of all the games are addictive, and secondly so I can pass the time a whole lot faster. Trust me, I've started at like 9 am and ended at like 12 pm, like I'm so for real!!!!

But a while back my comp stopped reading my sim disc, so I've been stuck with nothing. I have no clue what to do, because I can't have my comp repaired any time soon and I can't afford a new comp right now. When you are trying to move out, your priorities shift completely and thoughh I'm sad without my sims....there's nothing I can do.... sad isn't it....
~N~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...