Wednesday, June 30, 2010

HOME SWEET HOME

Well said
Ok.... So I'm technically not moving until August, but I like to have a plan and my plan has already kicked into high gear!

At the moment I'm taking a little break (which will be one on many because I have to work a night shift tonight), but I'm in the process of vacuuming AND shampooing my carpet because my brother decided it would be cool to bring a kitten in from outside and now I have carpet fleas!!!!

Can't describe to you how irritating they are but I refuse to be conquered so I'm on a mission to rid myself of their company. I finally got my old dresser out of my room and into my mom's room, so now I can finally put to REAL use my, great thrift store find, armoire.

My goal is to have as few big furniture pieces as I can manage. Along with the armoire, my great sleigh bed WILL be staying but I will be getting rid of my computer desk and TV stand, so that I can go with something that's more my style, Shabby chic and vintage.

Hopefully when I find such pieces I can then upload the pics.

Guess my little break is up....
~N~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...