Sunday, April 11, 2010

I Found My Dream House...Too Bad I Can't Afford It :(

So I found the house of my dreams!

Where have you been all of my life?...
It's a beautiful 120 year old Victorian 9 bedroom, 1 bath house.

When I saw it I absolutely fell in love with it.

The sweet front porch is what really caught my eye. It would be an amazing wrap around porch I think.

Add a cute swing and some hydrangea bushes and it would be my dream come true.

Too bad it's out of my price range... like waaaaayyyy out of my price range.

I've been looking for homes pricing for $50,000 to $75, 000, with no luck. Some of ones I have found are new models that do not appeal to me and the others are no better. I like homes with character and uniqueness.

Now to see this and for it to be so much, $125,000 to much, makes me wonder if I can some how swing it..... I have a long way to go career wise so if I did some how obtain this home, I most likely would not be able to start any renovations any time soon but it has SO many possibilities and I have SO many ideas. What is a woman to do?

OH MY...
~N~



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...