Saturday, July 3, 2010

It's Saturday.......Yea....... I guess?....

So as the title says, yea its Saturday!... but I'm so not in the Saturday mood! Weird huh? This is a day off for me and I'm utterly no enthused in the slightest bit.

See, besides work, which is a whole other blog, I have absolutely nothing to do! I want to start an Etsy shop, but with no car and the longest walk of my life to the busstop, it just doesn't seem to be in the cards for me to go and purchase the supplies I need.

Now I know what you're saying, why don't I just go and order what I need online? Well, ya see I'm a baragin shopper, I like going to different shops and thrift stores and finding what I need. Being as I can't, I have no choice but to wait patiently until I can do something.

Borrowing my mom's car would be a go, but being as she doesn't take good care of her vechiles,( I bought my now transmissionless car from her), I so do NOT have the courage to try to trek all the way to Fayetteville and where ever else I would need to hit.

 Trust me, you wouldn't either. Normally a day off would mean a much needed trip to the thrift store but I haven't had the energy lately... especially not since I discovered Etsy.com. As soon as I discovered how much was in my stash account, stashed for dire thrifty store fiend fixes, I immediately ordered 3 items that I had my eye on and am now awaiting their arrival.

Atleast I have my besties' wedding to look forward to. In exactly 27 days, I will get to be a bridesmaid for the first time in my life.

My dress has arrived at the shop, my jewerly arrived yesterday and my MUCH needed bustier, (ladies I don't know if its a blessing or a curse but I have 46DD...all natural mind you) was delivered about 3 days ago. So as far as the wedding is concerned I'm all set. But again that's not for 27 day and on this Saturday I'm still bored out of my skull... What Am I To Do?

More Etsy.com I guess...
~N~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...