Sunday, August 8, 2010

Suffering from Thrift Store Withdrawl

So it's been a long minute since I've darken the doors of my favorite thrift store and I think I'm about to go insane!!!
This exile is self imposed so I can't be too hard on myself. See, I'm trying to save every penny for when I move into my new place. I have roughly 15 more days to go. Why roughly? Because I'm here with my mom and younger brothers and they are driving me a little mad!!!

Though I am keeping busy, Tuner Classic Movies has dedicated todays' "Summer Under the Stars" to Bob Hope, so they are playing the infamous "Road Tour" movies with Bing Crosby and Dorothy Lamour.

 I love old black and white pictures. They are so entertaining and original.

Bob, Dorothy, & Bing

This should hold my attention until my show, True Blood, comes on. I  loved the books by Charlaine Harris, and love the show even more. Tonight we discover what Sookie Stackhouse really is, for human she is NOT.

Bill, Sookie, & Eric

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...