Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Baby on my mind...


Too adorable...

It's happening all around me, AGAIN!

Friends and friends of friends are getting pregnant!!!

I'm happy for everyone, but... I long for my own child, and at the age of 27 and single and so NOT mingling... I feel a little left out.

This year BOTH of my best friends welcomed baby girls, Jade & Trinity (who should be here next week hopefully) and I am happy for them but at the same time I feel like the odd non-pregnant woman out.

For a long time I didn't want children.

After helping my single mom raise my 4 younger brother, I was a bit... tired I guess would be the word. I felt as if I had done enough parenting to last 5 couples... until I became older and I started to long for marriage and babies.

It sneaks up on you, just when you think you have life figured out something just poofs into your mind and the next thing you know, your baby crazy.

So far I know 4 women who are expecting and since I am close with them all, it means I shall be close with their lovely additions as well... but it's not the same...

I guess the only thing I can do is focus on work, get into college, bust my butt to graduate, and keep my fingers crossed that Mr. Right will appear when it is time for him to...

To my future life (hubby & all)... I'm waiting oh so patiently to meet you...
~N~

2 comments:

Melissah said...

Cute baby! You're only young - enjoy your twenties & have fun - everything will fall into place in good time!
x
Melissah

Old Country Soul... said...

You are so right! Thanks Melissah!
~N~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...