Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My First Flea Market Part 2...

I'm still buzzing off of my first trip to the flea market...

Even when I fell asleep, all I could dream about was having my own house and filling it with the lovely furniture I saw.

It will happen, I am working hard to make all of my wishes come true...

Until then, here are the lovely pieces that came home with me, money well I spent!


Milk Glass Pitcher, $8.

Vintage Lysol Bottles for flowers, $3.

Wall Sconces for my office, $5.

A Homer Lauglin plate to go with my Big Mama's collection, $7.


A piece of fabric for a future pillow, $2.

Perfect for hanging my aprons on, $8.


Vintage Plant Mist Sprayer, $1.

And something I HAD to have after seeing the cover of Garden & Gun magazine,


I can't wait to clean her up and serve some pie, $2.
~N~










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...