Monday, October 3, 2011

Dinner and an old Black & White Movie...

Mark of the Vampire (1935)

I'm so excited!

October is here and that means it's time for old horror movies on TCM. Though a great variety will be showcased throughout October, I'm looking forward to the movies that will be on all day on Halloween. My absolute fav is the movie, Mark of the Vampire.

I fell in love with this movie 2 years ago.

Horror icon, Bela Lugosi, plays Count Mora and he is joined by the hypnotic beauty Luna Mora, played by Carroll Borland.




My grandmother and I are planning a simple dinner: Subs & Wings, then we will collapse in front of the TV and watch what ever comes on until..... well until she or myself falls asleep I guess.

Oh the anticipation...
~N~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...